Rakuten Trade

Rakuten Trade



As pointed out in my previous post, I had bought my first REIT using a relatively new trading platform. This platform is Malaysia’s first completely online equities broker, Rakuten Trade Sdn Bhd, and is the result of a joint venture between Malaysia's Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad and Japan's Rakuten Securities, Inc.

Rakuten Trade extends its trading services including the app - iSPEED.my - the localised version of Japan’s leading mobile app developed by Rakuten Securities, Inc. Its web and mobile based trading services offer a 360° trading experience from account opening, execution, settlement of trade, research and trading ideas as well as rewards and financial knowledge. The all-in-one seamless platform enables investors to execute their own trading ideas end-to-end. 

My initial experience of using trading platforms had been restricted to a handful of traditional models, which I had found to rather cumbersome and tedious whenever I wanted to execute trade orders. Furthermore, I often found that these platform were a hassle when trying to top-up your trading account, unless they were platforms linked to your preferred bank. Brokerage fees and trading fees were often a little too high for comfort, especially since I mostly bought and sold small lots of stocks.

With Rakuten Trade however, not only is it far more easier to execute orders, which are done almost instantly online using Rakuten Trade’s proprietary platform technology, but reloading my trading account with fresh funds is also a breeze. I use FPX to reload from my preferred banking account, and the transaction is done within seconds, allowing me to rapidly tap into open opportunities on the marketplace

Furthermore, Rakuten Trade provides research and analytical platforms for me to conduct the necessary due diligence prior to making a trading decision. The information received comes not only in the form of technical charts and market news, but also technical reports and data analysis. I also regularly receive updates from Rakuten Trade via SMS and email messages regarding new trading opportunities, as well as new developments happening within the financial world. In other words, I am kept well informed by Rakuten Trade, which helps whenever I am making an investment decision.

All in all, I find that Rakuten Trade is an ideal trading platform for those people just only treading into world of investment, and also for small-volume traders like myself. Furthermore, as Rakuten Trade is open to both local and foreign nationals, it is possible for anyone who fulfills the basic requirements to open a trading account and start trading!

If you’d like to find out more about Rakuten Trade, please check out the following link:

If you are interested to open a trading account, please take the opportunity now to sign-up using the promotional link below to get 2,000 FREE Rakuten Trade Points, which you can then convert into B Infinite Points, AirAsia BIG Points, or Bonus Link Points!

FREE 2,000 RAKUTEN TRADE POINTS WHEN YOU SIGN UP BY CLICKING THIS LINK!!!



Signing out for now,
MJ

Comments

Popular Posts